72 Pin Connector Podcast - 2020-11-07
In this episode we discuss Erk and Tom’s return to Dota 2, flavored drinks, Escape From Tarkov progression, Phasmophobia development plans, Aimlab, and cheese flavored products.
- Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Brings Back Original Trilogy In 2021
- Square Enix - reported Yen6.5bn loss for HD Games driven by Marvel Avengers
- Take-Two to buy British videogame developer Codemasters for $973 mln
- Fall guys is doing an only fans (level)
- Kerbal pushed to 2022
- The source code for Watch Dogs Legion has been leaked, weighs around 560GB
- Activision Blizzard Made $1.2 Billion From Microtransactions In Just Three Months
- Phasmophobia Dev ‘Reconsidering’ Early Access Plans After Huge Success
All this and MORE in this episode of the 72 Pin Connector Podcast!
- Download MP3 Here - Right click, Save As
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed right here
- Watch this on YouTube